Workshops, Retreats, and Training
Too many workers are disengaged, and too many organizations fall short of their potential.
Let’s connect personal and professional development by leading ourselves first, and then achieving excellence with our team.
Custom workshops, retreats, & programs for teams, executives, managers, and changemakers. Personal development and leadership drive sustainable high performance–transforming people, teams, and organizations.
- Individuals, small groups, and teams
- Associations and industry groups
- Universities (e.g., executive education programs, career development offices)
- Early-career seekers
- Mid-career professionals
- People in transition
- High-potentials and changemakers
- Executive teams and boards
- craft a good life with good work
- clarify and activate purpose, values, and vision
- regain clarity, motivation, and direction
- avoid the common traps of living (e.g., burnout, drifting, settling)
- develop and test action plans for moving forward with clarity and confidence
Training and Facilitation Methods:
Highly interactive, with a powerful blend of actionable tools, research, relevant examples, and inspiration–including assessments, dialogue, reflection, experiential learning, and peer feedback.
To get Gregg’s manifesto on how to avoid the Common Traps of Living and free book chapters, access his FREE GUIDE.
Crafting Your Life & Work: Navigating Transitions. Learn how to apply the tools and methods of design thinking and entrepreneurship to life and work choices and transitions. Avoid overwhelm and confusion. Get unstuck and move forward. Design your life and work intentionally. Who should attend: Anybody thinking about their next steps (in transition or feeling stuck).
Good Life & Good Work. What does it mean to lead a good life and do good work? This workshop draws on insights from different fields (psychology, philosophy, design, leadership), ancient wisdom, and current research and cutting-edge practices (design thinking, lean startup methods, job crafting). Who should attend: All seeking a good life and good work.
Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations. What kind of leadership does it take to build an organization or team that achieves exceptional results, operates with integrity, and operates sustainably? Raise your sights about leadership and build a culture of high-performance and engagement. Who should attend: Management teams, executives, boards, managers, emerging leaders, changemakers.
- Resilience and Self-Care in Hard Times
Why Work with Gregg
- Deep experience with personal, professional, and leadership transitions
- Rare combination of practical experience and extensive research, including three books
- Extensive experience with market-leading organizations across industries and sectors
- Exceptional to work with
- Rave reviews from clients
- Gregg works first to understand your context and goals, and then to deliver top-notch services with deep impact