Workshops, Retreats, and Training
Too many workers are disengaged, and too many organizations fall short of their potential.
Let’s connect personal and professional development by leading ourselves first, and then achieving excellence with our team.
Custom workshops, retreats, & programs for teams, executives, managers, and changemakers. Personal development and leadership drive sustainable high performance–transforming people, teams, and organizations.
- Associations and industry groups
- Universities (e.g., executive education programs, career development offices)
- People in transition
- High-potentials and changemakers
- Executive teams
- Craft your life and work
- Clarify your purpose, values, vision, strengths, and aspirations
- Boost performance and impact while increasing engagement
- Grow and develop on your path to personal and professional excellence and sustainable high performance
- Thrive in all your chosen contexts
Training and Facilitation Methods:
Highly interactive, with a powerful blend of actionable tools, research, relevant examples, and inspiration–including assessments, dialogue, reflection, experiential learning, and peer feedback.
To get Gregg’s manifesto on how to avoid the Common Traps of Living and free book chapters from his books, LIFE Entrepreneurs and Triple Crown Leadership, check out his FREE GUIDE.
Crafting Your Life & Work: Navigating Transitions. Learn how to apply the tools and methods of design thinking and entrepreneurship to life and work choices and transitions. This is the place where entrepreneurship meets the good life. Design your life and work intentionally. Who should attend: Anybody thinking about their next steps (in transition or feeling stuck).
Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations. What kind of leadership does it take to build an organization or team that achieves exceptional results, operates with integrity, and operates sustainably? Who should attend: Management teams, executives, boards, managers, emerging leaders, changemakers.
Good Life & Good Work. What does it mean to lead a good life and do good work? This workshop draws on insights from different fields (psychology, philosophy, design, leadership), ancient wisdom, and current research and cutting-edge practices (design thinking, lean startup methods, job crafting). Who should attend: All seeking a good life and good work.
Ethical Leadership. Too often we are under-prepared for ethical challenges and dilemmas that we encounter in the workplace. (And too often the ethical training is too academic or philosophical, without recognizing the pressures and dynamics of today’s workplace.)
- Resilience and Self-Care in Hard Times
- Ideation—Developing and Evaluating Innovative Venture Ideas
Why Work with Gregg
- Exceptional to work with
- Rave reviews from clients
- Extensive experience with market-leading organizations across industries and sectors
- Deep experience with personal, professional, and leadership transitions
- Rare combination of practical experience and extensive research, including three books
- Gregg works first to understand your context and goals, and then to deliver top-notch services with deep impact
Check out these Testimonials about Gregg Vanourek’s speaking at conferences and events. To get Gregg’s manifesto on how to avoid the Common Traps of Living and free book chapters from Gregg’s books, check out his FREE GUIDE.