Gregg Vanourek brings transformational insights and actionable tools to his talks and workshops, with compelling stories and inspiration. He is a writer, teacher, facilitator, and speaker on life design and leadership.
Gregg is a leading voice in these fields and has spoken to organizations and conferences in many countries. Check out Gregg’s TEDx talk on “Discover Mode” (based on his book, LIFE Entrepreneurs) and how to avoid common life and career traps.
See Gregg’s TEDx talk on “Discover Mode: Finding Your Quest,” based on his book, LIFE Entrepreneurs.
See Gregg’s keynote address, “A Quest and a Call,” at the Barrett Values Centre conference in Stockholm.
Gregg’s Recent Videos & Podcast Interviews:
- Leadership Derailers: What’s Taking Your Leadership Off Track (webinar for the Leadership Forum Community)
- Crafting a Purpose-Driven Life: Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Life, Work and Family (with Vail Alliance for Purposeful Living and Vail Symposium) Zoom webinar
- Limitless Leadership Lounge podcast (with Coach Jim Johnson, Dr. Rehnuma Karim, & Jonathan Goehring)
- Dr. Zero Talk Show / podcast (with Serdar Temiz, a.k.a. #DrZero) talking about LIFE Entrepreneurs
- Learn Speak Teach podcast (with Ben Albert from Balbert Marketing)
- People Progressing podcast (Coach Joe White)
- Timeout with Leaders (Tyler White and Kevyn Rustici)
- Unyielded podcast (Bobbi Kahler) on “Escaping the Traps of Climbing”
- Greatness podcast (Gretchen Gagel)
- Building Out Loud (Josh Cadorette)
- Key Conversations for Leaders (John Ryan)
- Fidelis Leadership (Mike Ettore)
- Leading Self (Bob Whipple)
- Triple Crown Leadership (Bob Whipple)
- Unipreneurs podcast in Sweden
- The Cam and Otis Show