Leadership and Personal Development Speaker: Inspiration and Impact
Gregg Vanourek brings transformational insights and actionable tools to his talks and workshops, with compelling stories and inspiration. He is a high-impact leadership developer and award-winning author speaking, training, and teaching on leadership and personal development.
Gregg is a leading voice in these fields and has spoken to organizations and conferences in many countries. Check out Gregg’s TEDx talk on “Discover Mode” (based on his book, LIFE Entrepreneurs) and how to avoid common life and career traps.
Recent Podcast Interviews:
- Greatness podcast (Gretchen Gagel) on LIFE Entrepreneurs and Triple Crown Leadership
- Building Out Loud (Josh Cadorette) podcast episode on “Discover Mode vs. Climbing Mode”
- Key Conversations for Leaders (John Ryan)
- Fidelis Leadership (Mike Ettore)
- Leading Self (Bob Whipple)
- Triple Crown Leadership (Bob Whipple)
- Unipreneurs Podcast in Sweden
- The Cam and Otis Show
Check out Gregg Vanourek’s YouTube Channel for more videos. See below for videos of Gregg Vanourek speaking.
See Gregg’s TEDx talk on “Discover Mode: Finding Your Quest,” based on his book, LIFE Entrepreneurs.
See Gregg’s keynote address, “A Quest and a Call,” at the Barrett Values Centre conference in Stockholm.