Inspiration and Impact
Gregg Vanourek brings transformational insights and actionable tools to his talks and workshops, with compelling stories and inspiration. He is a high-impact leadership developer and award-winning author speaking and training on leadership and life and work design. He is a leading voice in these fields and has spoken to organizations and conferences in many countries. Check out Gregg’s TEDx talk.
Recent Podcast Interviews:
- Fidelis Leadership (Mike Ettore)
- Leading Self (Bob Whipple)
- Triple Crown Leadership (Bob Whipple)
- Unipreneurs Podcast in Sweden
- The Cam and Otis Show
My Commitment to You:
- Work with you closely to understand your group and tailor the program to their needs
- Add significant value
- Communicate openly and place your needs first
- Meet or exceed your expectations
See below for videos of Gregg Vanourek speaking. To get Gregg’s manifesto on how to avoid the Common Traps of Living and free book chapters from Gregg’s books, check out his FREE GUIDE.
See Gregg’s TEDx talk on “Discover Mode: Finding Your Quest,” based on his book, LIFE Entrepreneurs.
See Gregg’s keynote address, “A Quest and a Call,” at the Barrett Values Centre conference in Stockholm.