Each of Gregg Vanourek’s talks incorporates a powerful mix of research, practical applications, storytelling, and interactivity. Gregg will craft customized talks and workshops with you and your team.
Crafting Your Life and Work: Navigating Transitions and Transformations
Not sure about the path you’re on? Lacking clarity or direction? Hungry for more? Start here: design your life and work and craft a life that matters–one with purpose, passion, and fulfillment. Don’t sit around waiting. Don’t follow the crowd. Blaze your own trail. Start. Come alive. Craft a good life with good work. Based on Gregg’s book, LIFE Entrepreneurs (co-written with Christopher Gergen), a call for integrating your life and work with purpose and passion.
Triple Crown Leadership: Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring
Not getting the results you want? Lacking full engagement? What kind of leadership can build an organization that achieves exceptional results, operates with integrity, and operates sustainably? Learn five advanced leadership practices for achieving sustainable high performance with an exceptional culture. Based on Gregg’s book, Triple Crown Leadership, co-written with his father, Bob Vanourek, based on research and interviews with 61 organizations in 11 countries. Are you aiming high enough with your leadership?
Discover Mode: Finding Your Quest
Not sure about your current path? Wondering if something is missing? Not sure about what’s next? Begin with “discover mode,” an iterative process of action and reflection, to discover who you are, what you care about, what you are good at, and how you can impact others. Learn a powerful process for blazing your own path in life–and for avoiding common traps.
Good Life & Good Work
What does it mean to lead a good life—and craft a good career? Here we give you ancient wisdom and modern science on what it means to lead a good life. We address job crafting, purpose, values, strengths, common traps, and life design. What would be a good life for you? What’s next? Invest in yourself, take stock, and regroup for the next chapter.
Common Traps of Living & Leading
What are the common traps that lead us to frustration, disengagement, burnout, low performance, or dissatisfaction? Here we help you identify derailers based on extensive research and work with professionals, leaders, seekers, and changemakers worldwide. How can we avoid these traps? (To get Gregg’s manifesto on how to avoid the Common Traps of Living, check out his FREE GUIDE.)
Other Speaking Topics:
- Leading in a Crisis”: The keys to restoring stability and getting the venture back on track and poised to succeed.
- “Ethical Leadership”: Understanding the root causes of ethical breakdowns–and their solutions.
- “Resilience and Self-Care in Hard Times”: Practices that keep us grounded and strong even when things are difficult.
- “Conscious Leadership and the Future of Business”: Cutting-edge thinking and practices related to sustainability and shared value that will shape business and leadership in the years to come.
- Ideation–Developing Innovative Ideas: Learn powerful and proven techniques for how to generate original ideas for innovative new products and services (or startups)—and how to evaluate their viability (while avoiding cognitive biases that trick our brains). A fun, high-energy talk or workshop that can take your team to the next level–and that’s great for team-building.
Check out these Testimonials about Gregg Vanourek speaking at conferences and events.